Thread: Canon Flash Build JS

Default Canon Flash Build JS

As requested by fellow saber buider Master Eastern 57 here is my build that was entered into the FX Saber Forum Flashgun building contest. I would to thank FJK for graciously being willing to host the contest. If you haven't already seen the contest go check it out you won't be disappointed. All the sabers were very well done by some very good names in the community.

Canon Y Flash
    CFX
    Tri-Cree GGW
    Panasonic 3.7
    28mm SO speaker

Canon-

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Sweet! High Five!

I really dig the overall look, it captures the OT look very successfully. I hadn't noticed the d-ring/covertech until just now, that's a nice touch too.

Good job, man. You earned your place among the other contest makers as much any of us. Hope you join us again next time! #FlashgunChallenge

Quote Originally Posted by eastern57 View Post
    Sweet! High Five!

I really dig the overall look, it captures the OT look very successfully. I hadn't noticed the d-ring/covertech until just now, that's a nice touch too.

Good job, man. You earned your place among the other contest makers as much any of us. Hope you join us again next time! #FlashgunChallenge
    Thanks East that's very kind of you!

That’s a really nice job you did there Seth. On closer ‘inspection’ I can see a few JS signatures i didn’t notice before. Great entry in a ‘hard to pick’ contest.

Well done mate.

Greenie

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    That’s a really nice job you did there Seth. On closer ‘inspection’ I can see a few JS signatures i didn’t notice before. Great entry in a ‘hard to pick’ contest.

Well done mate.
    'd
    Greenie
    Thanks Buddy! I wish you'd post some stuff. I'd love to see what your working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jediseth View Post
    Thanks Buddy! I wish you'd post some stuff. I'd love to see what your working on.
    Yeah, it's bugging me too. My latest was basically finished last month. Then I broke a part and I'm waiting on a restock. But I'm itching to show it off. Soon.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Yeah, it's bugging me too. My latest was basically finished last month. Then I broke a part and I'm waiting on a restock. But I'm itching to show it off. Soon.
    oi, that's a right good tease if I've ever hear one. Standing by for mind blowage.