Thread: NBv4 sound card issues LED not turning on correctly

Default NBv4 sound card issues LED not turning on correctly

Hi everyone. I had a question about about an issue I’m having. The issue is that I’m running a NBv4 and all of the sudden while taking my chassis out of my saber and then trying to ignite it, my blue LED’s no longer turn on (I’m running a Tri cree BBW) and the white LED is turned on. And when I shake the board, the FoC is now blue. I’ve tested my wires and joints, and I’ve looked over the board and wiring harness and everything seems in order. It’s just my colors are basically switched. The only thing I can think of is that the sound card may have been accidentally ejected while the board was powered and that messed with the sound card. Does anyone have any similar situations and fixes? Any other suggestions besides reformatting the sound card? Thanks to anyone who can help.

I would make sure you have the SD card put in, and then kill the power to the saber via kill key(if you have one) and then try it afterwards. You may have just somehow switched your color profiles.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    I would make sure you have the SD card put in, and then kill the power to the saber via kill key(if you have one) and then try it afterwards. You may have just somehow switched your color profiles.
    I’m hoping that’s the case, but I’ve never edited this soundcard before. I was doing an install with it right out of the box. I’ll still try it to be sure, I’m willing to do anything at this point

If you’ve never touched the card before, it’s highly likely that the color profiles might need tweaking. You can see what you have to push in the manual to cycle through the profiles, that way, you shouldn’t need to touch the card.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com