Thread: My Jacen Solo MHS saber

Default My Jacen Solo MHS saber

Messaging1599894329175.jpg20200906_162637.jpgMessaging1599894322607.jpgMessaging1599894807305.jpgMessaging1599887172019.jpg
    My Latest build, and first try with a mostly metal crystal chamber reveal and a CFX. Knurling done by TCSS and the rest of the customization done by myself. Very happy with the way it turned out .

That' sweet! Nice work. I like the design. How did you get that small square grid pattern ont there towards the back?

Very nice! I really like the overall look of this saber. Inside and out. Great job, dude.

Greenie

Thanks man the grid pattern is the rectangular knurling option from tcss

Thanks heaps man

Quote Originally Posted by TheTourist View Post
    Thanks man the grid pattern is the rectangular knurling option from tcss

I have acutally tried to find the kurling tool to make that exact pattern with no luck.. Was that a special service because I've only ever seen the diamond kurling service available. The crystal chamber section of that saber you did is very nicely done dude. I love it!

i remember seeing a post from them a while back mentioning it, but like you i could never find that button haha so i just selected the knurling service then just requested rectangular in the comment section. Ill definitely be using it again because it turned out great