Thread: goto cheap boards these days?

Default goto cheap boards these days?

i'm planning on building a stunt/beater saber and id like sound, i thought id be ok with just light but. common. its just not the same! Once upon a time Hasbro made toys. but they seem to be ether far more expensive than the $15 they used to be. or are a collectors item only found on ebay for inflated prices. what is the super dirty cheap goto boards these days?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    best blaster refracting emitter... 450 Imperial Credits
    custom quadrinineum crystal... 1020 Imperial Credits
    droxsus catheum power cell... 400 Imperial Credits

knowing you just built the most awesome saber... priceless. there are some things money can't buy for everything else. there's the Master Imperial Credit card.

Find a second band board on FB if you don’t want to spend $85. For a CFX.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

thanks but i think i got a better option. i found some saber cores on ebay for $22 shipped. now if only TCSS can do something about the heatsinks that are out of stock
    ---------------------------------------------------
    best blaster refracting emitter... 450 Imperial Credits
    custom quadrinineum crystal... 1020 Imperial Credits
    droxsus catheum power cell... 400 Imperial Credits

knowing you just built the most awesome saber... priceless. there are some things money can't buy for everything else. there's the Master Imperial Credit card.

i found some saber cores on ebay for $22 shipped
    Well I wish you the best of luck with those... If they crap out you can get some decent stuff in the classified sections of either FX or Rebel Armoury.

- Steve