Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kota build with CFX and Bar-Graph

Default Kota build with CFX and Bar-Graph

Here's another Kota I built.

CFX
    3.7 Volt 15 amp battery
    Tri-Cree GGR
    28mm SE speaker

Last edited by Jediseth; 08-13-2020 at 05:38 PM.

“Crap I’m gonna knock stuff over” Love it! Sounds like me every time I pick up my saber!

Have you ever detailed your finishing technique for the metal parts on your sabers? It might not seem as glamorous as your chassis and reveal core work but I find your metal parts always look spot on.

- Steve

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    “Crap I’m gonna knock stuff over” Love it! Sounds like me every time I pick up my saber!

Have you ever detailed your finishing technique for the metal parts on your sabers? It might not seem as glamorous as your chassis and reveal core work but I find your metal parts always look spot on.

- Steve
    Thanks Steve, don’t ask me what I’m doing. I’m just having fun.

I’m just having fun.
    Amen brother; that is supposed to be the whole point of a hobby like this isn’t it. I look forward to your next build then!

- Steve

I always feel like I should be documenting how I do things for some reason, which is one of the reasons I don't post as many of my creations as I should. The organic process of making things is what keeps me sane, if I have to worry about fiddling with cameras and such it becomes just another chore and the creativity on demand is not really a thing I'm made for. I build things almost every day, and do tons of testing and building custom meters and things for testing, but in the end almost of all of my posts are on other people's threads with advice and cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    I always feel like I should be documenting how I do things for some reason, which is one of the reasons I don't post as many of my creations as I should. The organic process of making things is what keeps me sane, if I have to worry about fiddling with cameras and such it becomes just another chore and the creativity on demand is not really a thing I'm made for. I build things almost every day, and do tons of testing and building custom meters and things for testing, but in the end almost of all of my posts are on other people's threads with advice and cheers.
    Maybe you shouldn’t ignore your feelings about documenting. I don’t bother with editing I literally just attach my phone to a camera tripod and hit record and then upload to YouTube. I don’t get all fancy with intros or any editing crap. I know you make stuff, I saw you make a communication prop that was very nice a while back. I’m just saying maybe you should document. If you bothered to write what you said on my thread then maybe I need to tell you so.

Sweeeeeet! I think I prefer this over the brown leather. And that bar graph is a nice accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Sweeeeeet! I think I prefer this over the brown leather. And that bar graph is a nice accent.

Thanks buddy, I will say It’s not my idea. Todd Johnson deserves credit for that.

Board Lurker

What sound font is that obi-wan font, I like the use of voicelines

Quote Originally Posted by blakewalk View Post
    What sound font is that obi-wan font, I like the use of voicelines
    Hey Blake, it’s one of the fonts that comes with the CFX soundboard.