Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hi all,

I've lurked for a little while now and decided it was time to make an account. I discovered both the hobby and TCSS as a result of a cancelled Galaxy's Edge trip due to the pandemic this year. I had a reservation for the Savi's experience, and I decided that despite the closures I would build a lightsaber anyway.....Long story short one turned into multiple and now I can't stop.

IMG_4359.jpgbuild 3.jpgIMG_4417.jpgIMG_4434.jpgIMG_4605.jpg

All of these except the first are fully functional neopixel sabers utilizing the Golden Harvest v3 board. The first saber was actually an in hilt setup until I recently gut it for a pixel conversion. Anyway, thanks for having me.

Hi MCTeeJ

Welcome to the forums. I’m really digging the one in the 2nd photo; was that one inspired By the old (legends) Imperial Knights from the Legacy comics?

Good to have you

- Steve

I appreciate it! Sacrilege, I know, but I actually haven't read any of the comics lol. My idea for the second one was a sturdy, functional padawan saber. I even thought of taking the diamond knurling to a slightly longer, fancier version as an evolution of the original for a post-trials jedi knight to wield.

Welcome to the hotel California...
    or as it is said sometimes:

one of us, one of us.

Part of the ship part of the crew
    Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of in·san·i·ty!
    Witty Quote

Spoon fEeD A nOOb