Has it really been almost 4 years since my last build? Wow...

I'll keep this short: a lot of crap has happened this year and a lot has yet to happen. My father died about 3 months ago, I'm getting married in just under 3 more months, and my choices in style for lightsabers has changed significantly. So I figured I'd change my personal saber one last time. I'm still a big fan of that black cloth tape that I've been using but I wanted it to cover my entire grip. And the chokes don't feel comfortable anymore. So I decided "screw it! Katana style, homage to best girl Qui-Gon Jinn!" It also helps that now Cree does single-die cyan LEDs (my favorite color). And if you're curious, the rolls of cloth wrap I use are 10' long, and I barely had enough to wrap the entire hilt (6" main body + 3.7" extension).

It's rocking a Nano Biscotte version 2 or 3 (can't remember which), and uses the sound fonts Vader OT and TOR Tranquility. No video because I don't have the space for it anymore.

Also the pictures are waaaaay too big to post directly to the forum from Imgur, so this entire sentence is a direct link to an Imgur gallery with all the full size pics. If I'm not supposed to attach images like I did... sorry. Wasn't sure how to resize them.

p1pRqmr.jpgD9kp67v.jpg3IqFqU0.jpg8LbPonp.jpg8Jdcf0v.jpgwtSGczH.jpgL4r1KUp.jpgU1bfl3I.jpgTkNCByH.jpg