Thread: Question about MHS pommels...

Default Question about MHS pommels...

Hey all,

Can anyone tell me what the OD of the threaded end of the pommel is? I am just looking at options for my next DIY build and the pommel seems to always be the hardest thing to come up with..

Thanks
    Jon
    Jedi Atu'karek
    Remember: Han shot first.

This has been often asked, and is not open for sharing here. Rather than a vague subject for your question, be specific. Vague topics makes finding answers for questions more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    This has been often asked, and is not open for sharing here. Rather than a vague subject for your question, be specific. Vague topics makes finding answers for questions more difficult.
    Jbkuma,

I was actually not trying to be vague, but I would like to know if possible the OD of the threaded end of the MHS pommel pieces to see if I could somehow use one in a DIY build... If it is not allowed here, the I understand.

Jon
    Jedi Atu'karek
    Remember: Han shot first.

Quote Originally Posted by poconosjon@aol.com View Post
    Question about MHS pommels...
    This is vague. It could be anything. Your subject should be more like "Question about MHS threads" If every question took the form of your post we'd have at most 5 subjects under the category of Modular Hilt System: "questions about extensions," "questions about blade holders" etc.

Be specific.

Enough. Jon, you can PM me, and I’ll answer what I can about the information you seek.

Locked - FJK
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com