Thread: Led heatsink modules

Default Led heatsink modules

Anyone know of a source of the led heatsink modules? I mean the little cup and the screw on heatsink . I have a couple things im working on and could use a few. Plumbing supplies ?

Thanks, all!

They’re sold in the TCSS store.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Hmm, I hadn't seen those when i was looking before and assumed there were none in stock because of the "no heat sink option" message when trying to buy an led module.

They're not the exact ones I'm looking for but maybe i can make it work. Thanks for the heads up.

Any tips on where in the shop to look for a heatsink? All the options I can find are out of stock - not sure if I'm not finding them or they've all sold out since this thread was updated.

Quote Originally Posted by FettSaber View Post
    Any tips on where in the shop to look for a heatsink? All the options I can find are out of stock - not sure if I'm not finding them or they've all sold out since this thread was updated.
    Which size/version are you specifically looking for?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

I'm not particular about the style. This will be my first non-neopixel build, so my first priority is just to get something working.

I'm using MHS v1 hilt parts.

Quote Originally Posted by FettSaber View Post
    I'm not particular about the style. This will be my first non-neopixel build, so my first priority is just to get something working.

I'm using MHS v1 hilt parts.
    Ok. Yes, those are still currently out of stock. I do believe that that’s one of the things they are working on restocking.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Getting close.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Ok. Yes, those are still currently out of stock. I do believe that that’s one of the things they are working on restocking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    Getting close.
    Thanks for the info! I'll be patient and keep working on my design for now