Started a Quarantine project. 060D0538-162C-4333-872D-3BC68B6732B2.jpg
I destroyed the cheapo Jedi Belt that my wife got me a few years back and figured I could create my own. Nowhere screen or canon accurate, this is more EU, a Jedi stationed Outer Rim territory. Inspired by a western style ranger belt, like you'd see worn by a cowboy. Wanted something sturdy with a quickdraw feel for my covertec; though just as easily swapped for a D-ring and clip.
The whole thing is made out of pieces of 8oz veg tan leather, with the inner belt measuring 2.5" wide , and about 38" long. Outer belt pieces are 1.5" wide and lengths ranging based on purpose. Buckle is just a blank that I plan on embellishing. It'll be getting a concho, some Chicago screws, and eyelets for looks/holding it all together.
Still needs the basics like dye, bevels, and burnishing, but I want to get the layout right before I do anything too permanent.
Eventually I'll add some pouches to carry basic supplies like spare battery or snacks, maybe a flask carrier.
I'll try to post updates as I go. If people like these projects I may keep making some variations to show off different gun belt styles for sabers, (I'm also working on some Mandalorian inspired holster sets for other projects)

MTFBWY,
Flying Fox