Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cfx w/ in hilt Cree not lighting up

Default Cfx w/ in hilt Cree not lighting up

I'm building my second saber. First saber I built was Korbanth Ls6 with NBv4. This current one, I have everything wired up. The BBW cree is not lighting up.
    Is there something I need to change in the config file for the Cree to light up? I have blue 1 (L1) Blue 2 (L2) and white to (L3). I may have to wire white to (L4) for FOC?
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by tw0leftskis; 04-29-2020 at 10:48 AM.

No you don’t have to wire th FoC to L4. What firmware version are you running (if you know). If not, please post the contents of your main configuration file.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

FW v10. 004d - is a 1-02-2020
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tw0leftskis; 04-29-2020 at 12:01 PM.

FW v10. 004d - is a 1-02-2020

I'm getting all sound fx. I can scroll thru the menu and change sound fonts.

I need the config from the root directory. The strippower= line specifically.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Would I download Docklight. de to be able to access root directory? I'm using a PC

Hey tw0leftskis

There is a ledstrip value in the “config” file. That’s what we need; no fancy program needed just open with your notepad application.

- Steve
    Last edited by null; 04-29-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tw0leftskis View Post
    Would I download Docklight. de to be able to access root directory? I'm using a PC
    No, you don’t need anything special. You should be able to open it with notepad, just like what you showed me, only I need to see the WHOLE file. Not just snippets.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

I didn't realize there were more files to the config

led strip=0
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tw0leftskis; 04-29-2020 at 02:21 PM.

Can you verify that your battery is charged, resistors are correctly sized, and that your LED does in fact work?

- Steve