Default Jediseth build #16 Killer's Cousin

Killer's Cousin

Jediseth build #16

Specs:
    Proffieboard
    3.7 volt high drain
    Tri-Cree RRW
    28mm base speaker

Very nice! How did you do your weathering? I really like how it looks worn but not overly darkened or damaged.

Thanks you! I got it weathered my kicking it around the planet Mustafar, Lol. It’s just A-14 or Aluminum black. I sand most of it off after applying.

Great job as always Seth. I think it kinda has a hint of Starkiller.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Great job as always Seth. I think it kinda has a hint of Starkiller.

Thanks buddy, It's pretty much patterned after it. This saber is the my first time threading so it was mostly just an experiment to learn how to thread.

Really nice job. Great idea using the gun sight as a set of “bunny ears” that match the aesthetic. I’m gonna file that one away for future use.

- Steve

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    Really nice job. Great idea using the gun sight as a set of “bunny ears” that match the aesthetic. I’m gonna file that one away for future use.

- Steve
    Ya it's not a gun site I just called it one, it's not the first time either. lol
    I made it, but it kind of looked like one right? Unfortunaltly I'm sure it wouldn't be accurate. Thanks Steve!

Another beaut Seth, cross between Jedi Killer/Starkiller. Love the exposed chamber.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    Another beaut Seth, cross between Jedi Killer/Starkiller. Love the exposed chamber.
    Thanks buddy, I kept the chamber very simple. I thought about adding details but I didn’t feel like it fit with the saber.