Thread: NBv4 led help

Default NBv4 led help

I'm having trouble with an accent led on the nano biscotte. The issue is that the led is very dim when powered on. I have it wired in parallel with the main leds to come on when the blade is ignited (crystal chamber). I'll put a picture up and if anyone has any helpful advice that would be great. I'm very new to this sp if something looks completely off too please let me know. Thanks guys.

For some reason it wont let me upload a picture of the wiring I have done. I have tested the led and it works fine. I have a 22 ohm .125 w resistor on the negative side. I also tried taking it out and nothing changed. It's a 5mm blue led. It's always extremely dim everytime I turn it on to test.
    Last edited by Konig; 04-07-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Hey Konig

What version NBv4 are you using, the solo board or the pre-wired one? Not sure if you can PM me your photo of the board or host it somewhere and link out to it? It might help us see if anything is amiss.

- Steve

Hey Konig

Not sure but the link you provided doesn’t seem to jive with what you are describing above. Maybe you linked to the wrong image?

- Steve

I also need led help, just wired up an older nano v4 (following the manual) and when I activate the saber I only get the white foc led to come on, not the 2 rblue leds, why is this? something in the config file maybe?