Thread: Crystal Focus v7 Battery

Question Crystal Focus v7 Battery

Hi,

Just want to 100% confirm that the CFv7 would require TWO TCSS Sony Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 15A 3120mAh wired together to run properly. I.E you have to find room to cram 6.7" (or more) of battery into your hilt.

I only have room for one in my current hilt build (3.5"), and I am having to get creative even there.

So am I correct in assuming that I have to use my PCv3 instead since it seems to have the ability to run on only one Sony Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 15A 3120mAh?

Maybe I am missing something, but I obviously want to get it right before I wire the CFv7 in there any then have it not work and have to pull it out again.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

You do not need 15A draw batteries for a CFv7, and the answers to the rest of your questions can easily be found in the CFv7 manual.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com