Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: hello to all!

wireing a driver is preaty simple i mean it tells you where to put each wire the only one i dont understand is the two imputs for clash what are those for?

Ryma Mara

Well you can take a momentary button and wire it in to the C&L so when ever you are dueling and ya stril another blade tap the button for a clash effect. and if you hold it it will shimmer. if you hook up a mr sound board you can take the clash sencor and wire it to there C&L instead and it will do it automatically for you but you will loose the shiffer effect if I remember right.

ok but if i dont wire to it it wont blink but the other functions will still work? cuz i dont like it blinking.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

it doesn't blink, it shimmers
    it's not like the hasbro flash on clash, this just flickers the light a bit, never totally cutting the power
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Ryma Mara

well fromwhat i understand even if you hook up a shock sencor from eather an mr or a hasbro regardless its gonna flash, the only way I think is to not hook anything to it, Iam not sure on most of it but if you pm corbin he could answere all your questions about it.

i think ill try it for myself and find out i can always add parts later. sides corbin skares me......dont know why.

Ryma Mara

Nah dont worry about it hes a cool cat

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Corbin's a nice guy, no need to be afraid of him. He's happy to answer any questions you might have about his driver. Like Ryma says, "he's a cool cat"
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Council Member
    Sith Lord

what they said^^^^
    corbin even sent me two switches for my MHS for free
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

well if you guys insist he is nice. i just asked him for help already and i didnt want to anoy him. if you know what i mean?