Flashlight Saber Mafia "4 Life"

BLUE 3- Ready

Welcome!!
    In between those of the Light,
    and those of the Dark...

Are those of the Shadows...
    <//\//\//\///::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Welcome!
    For a first saber - I'd reccmend a 3w LED run directly off an MR board if you can find one. The wiring is simple, and the result is really good.

MC

Keep it simple to start or else you'll be ripping clumps of hair out!
    Do-Clo is easy to get hold of, really knows his stuff.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

na man ima take it all the way with a 5w and a sound board and a driver and everything. this hoe is gonna be off the chain.

Ryma Mara

Iam not sure if thats a good choice of words but ahyway welcome to the forums and good luck with your saber.

Persionally Ithink your first saber should be something simple so you can get used to things then your next saber try something different and possably diffacult then your next go all out and balistic on it.

My first saber is stil basic but as soon as I get my taxes back Iam gonna be getting a couple things to finish this darn thing off and for good.

Well, all the frustration I've had bunging mine together, i'm sure i'm thinner on top than I used to be!!!

I'd start simple, then add to it later as your skill increases. Then you can progress to nut-case sabers like Ambo's crazy Tonfa one!!!!
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Ryma Mara

Yeah as soon as I get my income tax iam gonna be getting some custome pices made. just 1 custom actually. and the right switch

its going to go through stages. it will still be the same saber just better externals like i said its going to cost alot so it will take time.

Ryma Mara

Yeah currently I have sunk over 160$ into this saber and soon prolly another 60-80$. its more than I wanted with this one.