Thread: Neopixel section missing from store

Default Neopixel section missing from store

Did the neopixel section get removed under blade supplies or did it get moved to another section? I know it was there yesterday but it isn't there today.

Nevermind i found it. It was moved.

Hey I'm having trouble finding the Neopixel Pin sets for the emitter of a lightsaber. I can't find any of the old Pin sets for the emitter. Even searching for 'pin' or 'neopixel' doesn't reveal the hilt side parts. Are the hilt side Neopixel parts still available? I would prefer NOT to purchase lighted versions from other vendors. TCSS all the way babY!
    Ancient, reliable and civilized.

I noticed the same thing as it is the last piece i need. I had the 7 pin PCB in my wishlist but they were on backorder for quite a while. On Friday I saw that the in-hilt PCB were missing so I figured maybe they were updating them. So i tried moving the 7 pin PCB from the wishlist to the cart and it allowed me, so i order it. Now i am not sure it if it was glitch or not since it has been in process since Friday afternoon.

looks like those are all back in stock as of this morning fellas!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Received my 7 pin in-hilt PCB today and was able to finish my first custom saber. Now i just need the 3.7v smart charger to come back in stock

Note: Today meaning April 3rd. Just realized i posted this after midnight.