Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Neopixels no longer work...

I am strict about showing things off ahead of time, I have disqualified entrants in the past for that violation, and I AM EVERYWHERE. So I will see it if it gets posted ANYWHERE.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    I am strict about showing things off ahead of time, I have disqualified entrants in the past for that violation, and I AM EVERYWHERE. So I will see it if it gets posted ANYWHERE.
    Knight,

Thanks for the warning... I guess the forums will have to wait until it is posted to see it...

Quote Originally Posted by poconosjon@aol.com View Post
    Knight,

Thanks for the warning... I guess the forums will have to wait until it is posted to see it...
    I mean anywhere in cyberspace...here, TRA, FaceBook and FX-Sabers.

Also, I’m known as FJK.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

I AM EVERYWHERE. So I will see it if it gets posted ANYWHERE.

First thing that popped into my head. Sorry FJK!

- Steve

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    First thing that popped into my head. Sorry FJK!

- Steve
    If you’re who I believe you are, I remember a bit about your history as well.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

I mean anywhere in cyberspace...here, TRA, FaceBook and FX-Sabers.

Also, I’m known as FJK.
    FJK,

Understood and then let me rephrase... The world will have to wait until it is posted to see it.

JKC

Steve,

Unfortunately I do not have any high powered LEDs... Before I unsolder and disconnect all my wiring I will try to test them with the Raspberry PI again using the PCB connections. Then if they do work, I know it is not the connections. If not then it is something with the quick disconnects... I will try to reach Erv and see if he can maybe shed some light on this... Thanks again to you Steve and everyone that has been so helpful.

Thanks,
    Jon
    Steve,

Just thought you might want to know... I finally got around to testing the bad strips and I only lost 1 pixel on each strip so I have another set of 143 pixels These will be going into my next blade which was to be shorter anyway so it all worked out.

Again, thanks for all the help.
    Jon

Steve,

Just thought you might want to know... I finally got around to testing the bad strips and I only lost 1 pixel on each strip so I have another set of 143 pixels These will be going into my next blade which was to be shorter anyway so it all worked out.

Jon
    Nice. Glad to hear it; they are expensive enough so it would be a pain in the butt if they were wasted.

- Steve

Steve,

Jon
    Awesome.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."