Hello everyone,

I just got a saber back after having it installed. This is my first proffie and I wanted to update some of the profiles since I didn't like some of the effect. I've read the material on fredrik's website and watch a few video in addition so I feel like I should know what I'm doing (but apparently not?). Anyways, I added a test profile to the existing config file to see if I could just add a style. I'm using one of the one's on fredrik's style library. When I use Arduino to verify the config, everything works fine, so then I tried to upload to the board, and it works for a while, but right when it looks like it's about to finish, it crashes.

I'm attaching a .txt with the error since I don't want to paste the whole thing here, but the only error from what I can tell seems to be: The current directory is invalid. An error occurred while uploading the sketch

I'm at a bit of a loss here since I seem to be following all instructions correctly, but I don't want to brick the board or anything stupid like that. Any thoughts? Let me know if I can provide more information.

Error.txt