Thread: Sentinel Yellow with FoC Questions

Default Sentinel Yellow with FoC Questions

I'm thinking of getting sentinel yellow on an Ultrasabers staff. From what I understand, SY is obtained by red and green LEDs. How do the LEDs operate differently between a saber equipped with FoC and without FoC when idle? Is there a brightness difference of the SY between the two?

I also have the option of choosing orange or silver FoC. I've only seen orange in videos, the orange imo looks too red and contrasting, and distracting during accidental trigger while spinning. I've yet to find a video with silver FoC, but I'm afraid it may not be washed out with the SY. I can't make a decision based on videos because camera images may not be accurate as seeing in person. Does anyone have first hand experience with both FoC colors on a SY? Which FoC color do you recommend?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Wrong forum for that question.

Scott is right. That stuff is more for the Ultrasabers crowd than this one.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com