Thread: Is it possible to build a Sidious inspired hilt using MHS parts?

Default Is it possible to build a Sidious inspired hilt using MHS parts?

Obviously an exact replica is not really possible with the parts available on this site, but can anyone help me with a list of MHS parts that when put together look sidious-esque? It would probably be long enough to be duel worthy too.
    Any help is appreciated! I attached a sketch if it helps.

OxWorks.JPG

You could ask the shop (once it reopens) how much it would cost to custom make the pommel, the blade holder and the shroud you have in your picture.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You could ask the shop (once it reopens) how much it would cost to custom make the pommel, the blade holder and the shroud you have in your picture.
    That might be worth it. I did not know the shop could manufacture hilts. At least not semi unorthodox ones.

Blog Entries

The key word is “ask.”
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– ––––––––

Quote Originally Posted by OnesionRa View Post
    That might be worth it. I did not know the shop could manufacture hilts. At least not semi unorthodox ones.
    The word “Custom” is in the shop’s name for a reason, you know. Tim has done tons of custom stuff for me through the years.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    The word “Custom” is in the shop’s name for a reason, you know. Tim has done tons of custom stuff for me through the years.
    Thank you
    I sent an email, and I think the shop opens back up today. It's 2am here.