Thread: Designs in Illustrator

Lightbulb Designs in Illustrator

I work with Adobe Illustrator in my IRL Job so, naturally, I play using it too. Here are some designs I made with the idea of ACTUALLY making them. Will I? Dunno. What do you guys think?

Lightsabers.jpg

Blog Entries

Hah nice. These are circa 199-something.

34598143_2058022757753819_6436603556479893504_n.jpg
    Last edited by darth_chasm; 02-11-2020 at 08:29 PM.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Illustrator Saber Club! I did make this one. Pick one and do it!

I wish I knew how to use illustrator...I just end up using MS Publisher to put my "tradional drafts" to computer format.
    I have been wanting to learn any of the CAD systems for some time...

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardViking View Post
    I wish I knew how to use illustrator...I just end up using MS Publisher to put my "tradional drafts" to computer format.
    I have been wanting to learn any of the CAD systems for some time...

Best way to learn is to have a project you really want to do and just do it.
    Last edited by jbkuma; 02-12-2020 at 05:20 AM.

Hat do it? Just kidding, I know ow what you meant. I bought a 3D printer as a B-day present to myself a few weeks ago, so now I have to learn some CAD stuf because printing other people's designs is bugging me. HAHA!

TinkerCAD. It's online, it's free, it has tutorials, and you can export top a 3D printable format.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXp View Post
    TinkerCAD. It's online, it's free, it has tutorials, and you can export top a 3D printable format.
    Yea I tinker around with it. I use freeCAD to convert step files to .stl and upload them in tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXp View Post
    That is one I haven’t tried. The engineers at work aren’t big on making PDF‘s for my manuals. It’d be nice to have a way to convert DWG‘s to anything else.

That’s a pretty cool saber design! I’m full of ideas but little time to accomplish anything.