Thread: Videos from Madcow

Default Videos from Madcow

Is Madcow going to make anymore videos for TCSS?

If/when he gets a chance. I did one about a month or so ago.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I have been periodically checking his site out and it appears Rob has been busy with his Bane Legend run since last fall...hoping for some new TCSS videos on his CFX tricks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    I have been periodically checking his site out and it appears Rob has been busy with his Bane Legend run since last fall...hoping for some new TCSS videos on his CFX tricks as well.
    Yeah, we talked, and we decided that I was going to do that particular video, which I did.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

I watched and your video...was great and very helpful...Rob just kind of has that Happy Painter guy delivery...

Quote Originally Posted by scott View Post
    I watched and your video...was great and very helpful...Rob just kind of has that Happy Painter guy delivery...

Oh well...
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines