I have a couple questions regarding the Graflex 2.5 kit when it comes to set screws:

Question 1: Is this hole for a chassis set screw? I ordered some 8-32 x 1/8" set screws from TCSS and tried one in the hole, but it was having some difficulty so I stopped pretty early on - I didn't want to damage anything permanently before I knew. Is this the right sized screw or is some resistance expected?

Question 2: It looks like this little channel is for running wires through, is that correct? I have it shown here with the 3D printed chassis I'm using for my Neopixel build. If so, that'd be great because I would love to run the wires on the outside rather than trying to fit the larger AWG wires required for Neopixel through the chassis.

Question 3: Are these channels supposed to be lined up, or does it not matter?

Question 4: Is there a video or tutorial that shows installing a Neopixel hilt-side adapter into a kit? I saw Tim's video on wiring the PCB with the little resistor and setting up the blade, but I didn't see anything about actually putting the hilt side together. I know, I know, I'm probably being dumb here because you'd think "just put it in, get a set screw on it, a hole for the wires and run them along that wire channel from Question 2..." just this is my first build and I'm trying to be careful and "measure twice, cut once" so to speak.

I apologize if these are answered already somewhere else. I did try to use the search function and read the tutorial stuff, but I didn't find these same questions. If they are already answered, please be so kind as to point me in the direction.