Thread: Advocatus- My First Build

Default Advocatus- My First Build

I'm starting law school this coming August, and in honor of my graduation from under-grad I decided now was the time to build the saber I've been designing for so long. I've named it "Advocatus", Latin for advocate or lawyer.

The Etching around the blade holder reads, "Truth, Law, Justice" in Sith Prophecy font.

Of course, it isn't quite complete. For an unknown reason, the CFX board isn't detecting swing sounds, so I've sent it off for repair. I will update this post with some final pics when I get it back and get it installed. But for now...

[/URL]
    [/URL]
    [/URL]

Very nice saber design for sure =] I'll have to show my step dad later because he's also a lawyer so he'd most likely approve of this idea :P
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

As someone who graduated law school a decade ago, you will not have time your 1L year for this hobby. Really, any year. Get it done now, and rock that at the school Halloween party. Also, join the rugby team. Lot of fun.

That was the idea. This will be the last chance I have for the next few years to do stuff like this! Gotta enjoy it now!