Thread: Profiles colors and RICE

Default Profiles colors and RICE

Hi saber gurus!
    I'm here to plead for your help help setting up my sound and color profiles on the CF 7.5 using rice.
    Yes, 7.5! It was the latest board when I bought it, and it took this long to build!
    So, I'm having trouble setting the blade color to specific sound fonts. Each time I set a color, it saves to every font. Am I mistaken, and it's not possible to assign them together? Any guidance would be invaluable!

I believe with that board R.I.C.E. saves the color to the override on the SD card, if you want per profile color you'll need to set the colors manually in each profile on the SD card.

I see. Thank you. I was hoping I could do it via RICE since my card is hard to get to, but if that's the only way, then..."this is the way"

Quote Originally Posted by Eld View Post
    I see. Thank you. I was hoping I could do it via RICE since my card is hard to get to, but if that's the only way, then..."this is the way"
    If (big IF) you have all the colors you want programmed in the override file, you can simply set each color to a font by going into that font, cycling through the colors until you get the one you want, and then turn the saber off. Rinse and repeat for all the other fonts. No RICE or SD card access necessary,
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Fantastic! Much more doable than opening up my hilt! Do you know if this is applicable to the flicker, shimmer and fade effects as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Eld View Post
    Fantastic! Much more doable than opening up my hilt! Do you know if this is applicable to the flicker, shimmer and fade effects as well?
    Those, no. You will have to either use RICE or access the SD card for that.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thank you. Youve been very helpful!