Thread: Validate my Crystal Focus X wiring diagram

Default Validate my Crystal Focus X wiring diagram

Hello all, I built my first saber 8 years ago and recently got interested into building another one since I found out about all the new features that are available. I am planning to use a kr-sabers knight AS3 hilt with crystal focus X and custom 3d printed chassis. Would be great if you guys can validate my wiring diagram so I can confirm all the parts I need to order. I added a bluetooth module and Oled screen and a crystal chamber with two rgb accent led's. I would also like to use blade detection, I think with only one tangible it should be wired correctly in the diagram. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The diagram looks good, though you will have to cut through a trade on the Neopixel PCB as I recall. Check the manual for location and details.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    The diagram looks good, though you will have to cut through a trade on the Neopixel PCB as I recall. Check the manual for location and details.
    Thanks really appreciate it! and good point, just read the manual again and for a V3 data input setup I need to remove resistor R1.

Definitely looks good, though I could suggest you could possibly run the crystal chamber pixels off the LS2 data pad on the bottom of the CFX so you can have independent control over those pixels over them just mirroring the blade data.