Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New 3D MHS builder

The background color selector is a nice touch, the interface is looking cleaner. I thought of something though, one way you could incorporate the powder coating options is in that right click menu (how you adjust alignment of a part) from in there you could have another option to select a color of the part (to represent the clear powder coats) or texture (for powder coats like black wrinkle). Just a thought.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Beta 1.6 is now live... we added a grid pattern which you can turn off/on and size via the background menu.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I am only getting a few options I get the main body, adapter, extension, and the blade holder parts list and that is it. I don't see anything else from the regular builder but it seems very interesting,

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Did you try a different browser? If you get it to work on one but not another let me know.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

just wanted to report an issue when using the angled adapter on the builder parts will only snap to one side of the adaper
    BEING DARK DOSEN'T MAKE YOU EVIL JUST... MISUNDERSTOOD

Hey Gang! The Pommel No. 7 does not work properly in the MHS Builder. You can drop it in, but once you place it, you cannot reselect it to move or flip it, nor can you delete it.

Also, the Parts List is not generating any parts, and the the cursor hold-over is not generating anything other than a spinning wait-wheel.

Does not work using Firefox 121.0., nor in Edge, nor in Chrome 120.0.6099.130 either.