Thread: Shipping Concern

Default Shipping Concern

I recently made a few orders from the shop, and while I’m still waiting on two to ship (I ordered some services so of course they’ll take some time), one of them has shipped already. Unfortunately, I left the Apt. # off of the shipping information, so USPS returned it to sender. The tracking information says the package has been delivered back to the mailbox at the shop.

My problem is, I’ve been unable to contact anyone at the shop through the website Shipping Inquiry form. I would desperately like to receive my package, and need to contact the store to set up a redelivery.

Clearly the problem is my fault. If I’d put the Apt # in the address things would have been fine. But I’d still like my order, and I am at a loss as to what to do now. Anyone know how I might contact someone at the store directly?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

We will get to you on this I promise. Everyone is sick on top of us having much higher volume than usual lately.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    We will get to you on this I promise. Everyone is sick on top of us having much higher volume than usual lately.
    -I'm thinking because The Mandalorian and the new Star Wars movie were just released..... kinda why I'm back designing a new saber myself

Awesome, thanks! No worries, I totally understand!