Thread: TCSS cross guard questions

Default TCSS cross guard questions

Would there be enough room in this piece to place a switch (5mm led type) and a recharge port. Copper Nova or flat type?
    Last edited by WaywardViking; 01-09-2020 at 07:24 AM.

This comes with one switch. The hilt has lots of room but is a bit tricky in the emitter/crossguard area. I put a second button for aux under one of the dummy red LEDs based on other builds that folks have shared. I am sure that you could drill through the emitter, emitter shroud and internal metal tube and mount the tiny led buttons of you wanted to go that route.

Are you talking about the Korbanth cross guard 2.0? If so I was referring the cross guard section that TCSS makes.

Quote Originally Posted by WaywardViking View Post
    Are you talking about the Korbanth cross guard 2.0? If so I was referring the cross guard section that TCSS makes.
    It looks like it’s possible. I guess it’ll be a decent test of your design and implementation skills.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com