Thread: Website Dark Mode?

Default Website Dark Mode?

I feel like I activated a dark background with green menu text at some point by accident, and I can't duplicate it now. Does the TCSS store have a dark mode? I feel like I'm shining a saber right into my eyes while browsing!

I thought I read somewhere that the store had implemented an alternate background. I’ll try to play with it when I get a chance.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Hey Galaxyfalcon

Are you browsing on mobile or desktop? I know the desktop version has a little drop-down menu on the left bottom of the screen that can select themes. It defaults to black background with white text & green text in the store. You cant seem to change it on the store side but the forum is selectable.

- Steve

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    Hey Galaxyfalcon

Are you browsing on mobile or desktop? I know the desktop version has a little drop-down menu on the left bottom of the screen that can select themes. It defaults to black background with white text & green text in the store. You cant seem to change it on the store side but the forum is selectable.

- Steve
    Yeah on the forum I can see the drop down menu, but earlier today I was on the store and for reason the background was dark with green text, I can't seem to get it to stay? I'm on desktop btw

You might have been on when they were experimenting with backgrounds.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    You might have been on when they were experimenting with backgrounds.
    Oh well it was definitely much more comfortable on the eyes if so!

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxyfalcon View Post
    Oh well it was definitely much more comfortable on the eyes if so!
    Agreed!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

You should be seeing a dark background with green lettering right now on the store. If not try clearing your cache.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop