Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 TCSS Saber Building Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Light Bringer View Post
    Hey FJK, I sent mine to you a couple days ago, but it doesn't show anything in my actual sent mail? Just wanted to check in and make sure you got it!
    Yes, I received it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    BUMPING this thread. I want to remind everyone of the rules, especially the not showing it off anywhere ahead of the contest rule.

I AM on all of the forums, and most of the major FB groups. I WILL see it if it’s posted ANYWHERE.
    Not being able to post this is almost as bad as the COVID-19 quarantine
    Jedi Atu'karek
    Remember: Han shot first.

Quote Originally Posted by poconosjon@aol.com View Post
    Not being able to post this is almost as bad as the COVID-19 quarantine
    Well, I have already disqualified one person, sooooo.......
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."

Well, I have already disqualified one person, sooooo.......
    That is why I dare not post it anywhere... Only a month to go before the submission deadline...
    Jedi Atu'karek

Time for an update... due to the unavailability of several parts from the shop, and a personal issue on my end, I am postponing the due date of this back until August 1st.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Time for an update... due to the unavailability of several parts from the shop, and a personal issue on my end, I am postponing the due date of this back until August 1st.
    Your killing me smalls! Hope all is well on your end and I am sure we can all understand and sympathize. MTFBWY.
    Jedi Atu'karek

Default Tcss mhs build contest

Hello There!

Just wanted to confirm receipt of my saber for submission to the contest. Thank You. MTFBWY!

Wolverine Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Jedi View Post
    Hello There!

Just wanted to confirm receipt of my saber for submission to the contest. Thank You. MTFBWY!

Wolverine Jedi
    Yes, I got it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines

Please verify that my entry got to you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dannv View Post
    Please verify that my entry got to you. Thanks.
    Yes, I got yours too.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    1. Forum Guidelines