Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NB v4 settings

Default NB v4 settings

was wondering if the NB v4 supports smoothswing?

No, it does not.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Grab the CFX. You don’t need many more connections than a NB4, and it has smooth swing for about what you would have paid for a NB4 6 months ago. Plus a tremendous amount of other new features should you ever want to use them! The NB is great, but smooth swing on the new board is a game changer!

Okay, got the cfx! Wired it just as the manual shows! Put in the batteries, got a boot up sound.....nothing! Got very dim light on the activation and aux switches, that's about it. what have I done wrong?!

Batteries (plural)?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

yeah, 2 trustfire 14500's

The CFX is meant to be run with a single 18650 battery, and unless you’re running a single die LED, that’s about all 2 14500’s would run anyway.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Well alritey then! Looks like Im headed back to the store! Thank you greatly brother!!!

Apologies in advance, I don't mean to highjack the thread. However I was wondering FJK, I have read the manual...given 3.7V is the primary/preferred power source now...in your opinion would hard wiring up a dual cell (18650/21700/26650) 3.7V battery pack in parallel be out of the question? This theoretical question is focused more on the potentially doubling mAh capacities, full contact saber fighting thus ignoring potential battery cell holder resets, obvious hilt space, charging and dangerous pack building issues.