Thread: Mr fc sound board

Default Mr fc sound board

Do mr fx control the blade length on powerup/down or would i have to get the corbin to do that?
    You can try to fight the man(a.k.a. The jedi staring at you from across the room) But I bet you'll lose.

You'll need Corbin's LED driver board for that effect, along with a blade with his diffuser film in it.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

thanks that really helped
    You can try to fight the man(a.k.a. The jedi staring at you from across the room) But I bet you'll lose.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

the MR does it faintly, since it originally powered up the led strip, but corbin's blade with film is the best way
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Maul
    the MR does it faintly, since it originally powered up the led strip, but corbin's blade with film is the best way
    Y'know, I thought I could see mine doing that, but I thought it was just my imagination!

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Ryma Mara

Yah its noticable but the ingnition is quicker than the shut down.

But onlike pc cams its really noticable. almost movie like. well atleast it is with my pc cam.

I have a cam for my pc, I'll have to try it.