Thread: CFX battery power

Default CFX battery power

Hi,
    So its been a minute. I decided to get a CFX to install into my hilt that needs an upgrade. I am of course reading the manual (3rd time) now. As I see in the manual the part about power supply is not so clear to me.
    So I would like clarity on this questions,
    I may use a 3.7v or a 7.4v lit-ion battery as I wish, I only need to resistor it approiate?
    I may do the above with a multi colored LED?

Did you ever get your answer?
    I was under the impression that you were correct in that we can use a 3.7 or 7.4 as long as we resistor it properly, but no one has confirmed nor denied this so I'm guessing it's true.
    Why did Isendra die? Tell me the truth!

That it is beyond your abilities does not mean it is beyond mine. I learned the lesson of Isendra's death. But I was given my power for a reason, and it is my burden to use it.
    I will use it, not fear it as you do, High Councilor Valthek

It will depend on what you are planning to use as the light source. You’ll likely be best off using a 3.7V 18650.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com