Thread: First NeoPixel build with a Crystal Focus v10

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question First NeoPixel build with a Crystal Focus v10

Let me start by saying I'm experienced in working with circuits in general and doing wiring layouts. I've also programed controllers for Audio/Visual equipment in the past so I'm not afraid of coding. I want to make sure I'm wiring this correctly with the version 10 Crystal Focus board as the instructions are a little hard for me to understand in places. With this layout I'm trying to deal with a few limiting factors of Neopixel builds. So I don't have to swap out batteries, I've put in two 18650 3.7V 15A rechargeable batteries connected to a switch so as one dies I can go to the other charged one. I also put in a charger port with a switch, the idea being in one position it would recharge the batteries, another it would put the saber into a 'display' mode providing power to the board and the middle position could act as a 'kill' setting to keep the batteries from going bad. The rest is straight forward otherwise with the crystal for the chamber in line with the blade so they match effects, an RGB power button and a bar graph hooked up as an accessory to read the battery charge level. Can wiser minds let me know if I way over thought this or mis-wired this totally. My main concern is in switching batteries would that damage the board in anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images