I'm sure many have seen it already elsewhere, but TCSS was key in getting this done so I need to post this here as well. This is the refinement of the prototype design from a couple of years ago.

Full custom removable reveal core, pixel saber.

The main hilt pieces were machined at TCSS. I machined everything else including shroud, brass accents, buttons, and the complete core.

The forward D-Ring was inspired by the MPP D-Ring placement. The brass inserts/buttons were done to emulate the look of a clamp card traces but in a unique way.

The CFX is help by an internal nylon support chassis and is further insulated by a plastic diffuser film that runs the full length of the metal core. The brass underlay is heat treated to a rainbow patina and sits on top of the diffuser film leaving the board and wire completely isolated from metal.

The crystal chamber features spun wire conduits, soldered tubing, and finned heatsink.

The forward housing is nylon and holds the RC port, 3 Pin RICE, switches, and pixel blade connector.

The brass speaker pod is removable and the speaker has a 2 pin connector making it easy to get access to the on-board USB and SD card.

Specs:

12"
1.73 lbs.
CFX/pixel config
8 Segment smd bar graph (Yellow x3, Orange x3, Red x2)
Copper emitter
Anodized pommel and collar
Brass and copper accents
in-hilt RC and Rice
Brass insert plunger switches
Full machined metal core and crystal chamber
Quartz crystal
Saber Essentials 24mm speaker
Blood
Sweat
and lots of tears