Thread: Out of the Shadows

Default Out of the Shadows

I have been a long time lurker here on the forums. Since 2014, actually. I have had an amazing time studying the many builds and learning from all of the tutorials and helpful suggestions posted by the members here. I used the forum here to learn how to convert my MR Mace Windu a few years ago and with so many helpful threads it was super easy. I'll be making a separate post about that as I have some questions about a repair I need to do to it. I am now working on my first saber build from scratch and decided to finally come out in the open and post so I can ask questions and show off my work. A bit about me, I am a long time member of the 501st and Rebel Legions here in Florida as well as several other costume clubs. I love building costumes and props and I have discovered that I really really enjoy the technical intricacies of building lightsabers. Boy, I thought high-end legion costumes were a money sink. I might as well go buy a boat. It'd be cheaper! I'm looking forward to the journey and already bought some of the parts for my next saber build after I finish this one.

Hello there! So, technically you've been here longer than me. Still, welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing what you build.
    Good luck and MTFBWY.

Greenie

Thanks. Yeah, even though I've been here for years I have ome catching up to do!