Thread: Mounts for Hanging a Lightsaber Vertically?

Default Mounts for Hanging a Lightsaber Vertically?

Hello there TCSS Forum,

I've got a nice little home office that doubles as my man-cave; not a lot of wall space though. I've also got a small but growing collection of TCSS sabers that I've built and would like to display in said man-cave.

I was wondering if any of you fine people have gone and mounted your sabers on the wall vertically, and if so, what mounting supplies you've used to do so. Googling for this, I found several results which appear to be able to hold the base of the saber at the pommel, and also some flexible c-clamps which can hold the blade. Now over about 2 minutes of browsing, I already came across 5 different versions of this on the web across Amazon, Etsy, and ebay, and hardly any of them have any reviews.

Most of what they show on display appear to be FX sabers, so I just want to see if anyone here knows of or has vertical wall mounts that can fit the saber hilts and blades we all use here.

For instance, all my builds use 1" blades.

Let me know what you guys use, I'm very interested to hear what you've come up with!
    Darjetii, chaabar te genet jetiise, kaysh tion'ad taylir te vorpan kal. Kaysh oya'karir gar jii. Kyr'am cuyir gebbar de.

I'm kinda-sorta working on something. My idea is to attach the saber to the wall mount using the Covertech button.

basically i bought a switch cover like this one:
    https://www.wallplatesonline.com/pro...nt=52531932871

and i am going to round out the bottom of the hole, so that the covertech wheel sits flush
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cern View Post
    I'm kinda-sorta working on something. My idea is to attach the saber to the wall mount using the Covertech button.

basically i bought a switch cover like this one:
    https://www.wallplatesonline.com/pro...nt=52531932871

and i am going to round out the bottom of the hole, so that the covertech wheel sits flush
    Clever!