Thread: does this scream Sith!

Default does this scream Sith!

pom3b.jpg

Does this pommel scream Sith, or do you think that a Jedi would actually use this pommel? now heres the thing I'm building a pike, and a pointed pommel like this would be helpful in combat, and also I would think it would help with walking with something this long, so what do you guys think?

The pommel itself is agnostic, the overall design will determine how the saber presents itself.

download.jpg The pommel is an inanimate object, therefore, it is incapable of screaming anything, let alone making any kind of sound.
    The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Blog Entries

^ thats funny
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Quote Originally Posted by JediRyan View Post
    pom3b.jpg

Does this pommel scream Sith, or do you think that a Jedi would actually use this pommel? now heres the thing I'm building a pike, and a pointed pommel like this would be helpful in combat, and also I would think it would help with walking with something this long, so what do you guys think?
    I feel that spiked pommels look a bit on the dark side but so what. They look cool. As for it helping as the bottom of a pike being used as a walking stick (I can't think of any other way it could help (or hinder) with walking), I think it will actually make it worse. It will dig deeper into soft ground than a flat bottomed pommel would, could hurt hard wood floors and since it's aluminum, will dent and scratch like crazy. That said, maybe a flat bottomed pommel with a rubber cap would be a better choice.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."