Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on my diffusers

They work very well. Because of their OD, you can fit them inside the MR blade's diffuser, and the combination of the two will nearly erase any imperfections of either. I've used your diffuser to "clean up" a couple of my MR conversions, and I think it evens out the Luxeon light a little better than a single diffuser + mirror as well. This is especially true with the more narrow optics.

Well, I finally got the chance to light mine up, and there are some "defect" spots near the top, but nothing really noticable. I doubt anyone would spot them unless they're looking for 'em.

Hi Stydur ,

I am a newbie here and I have a question for you :

To get the best result, Does the diffuser put alone into the blade is sufficient or the blade need to be sanded too ?

folks are doin several different things but tims diffuser and his blade is all you need really. it lights up more like a MR. but brighter.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

There were a few spots on my diffuser, but all in all it's not enuf to worry about.

Mine looks great. No spots that i can see

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

Just got my first blade from Tim, used it for a MR Vader conversion and it works and looks great. A few white spots towards the tip, but unless the blade is just sitting there and you are staring at it, you are never going to notice.

Joe

No blemishes at all-quite satisfied with mine.[]

mine has numerous blemishes in it, nothing i would really complain about though. yes they are noticable when the blade is standing still, but overall i think they work great.