Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Switch Location

RPG refers to role playing game, a game that usaully has not a board but the players imagination, or whatever miniatures the person has, now adays its all i computer games were the creativity is almost completely taken out of it.

FF7 is a sony playstation game in which has the base of an rpg but no real creativity needed.

oh sorry GeluKhanGharr i should of explained more GeluKhanGharr you can got to a book store like waldenbook or barnes and noble and ask for Role-playing stuff i know i have about 6 places in my town that sells this tpe of stuff you can also visit wizards.com and go to the starwars section for ideas and help

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Blog Entries

I finished mounting a push on/off SPDT switch in the pommel of my hilt. Here is a picture

And here is a cross section drawing.

It is completely out of the way. Inside the hilt it only protruded about a quarter inch out of the pommel. It came with a platic red button that I tossed in the thrash. The bare metal post recessed in the pommel makes it look like a charging jack.

Now EL or LED, hmmm...

Lightsaber Warning Label: "CAUTION: Do NOT attempt to sharpen blade."

Nice job mounting that switch in the pommel. Looks good

JediSaberSmith
    An Elegant Weapon From A More Civilized Age