Thread: Think I've blown the amp on my NBv4

Default Think I've blown the amp on my NBv4

So I've been working on a hilt wiring job for a friend of mine and while testing the wiring and function of the saber having finished the wiring the sound cut out, and has remained that way since.

I checked all of the connections and parts and everything seems intact and all connections solid, so having done a little reading around the forum I think it may be a blown amp and that usually this can and usually is worth getting repaired. I'm based in the UK so would anyone be able to put me in touch with someone to get a repair done.

Thanks all.

Since you’re in the UK, you can send it to Erv at PLECTER Labs. He handles repairs in Europe. Contact him at Plecterlabs.com
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks for the reply, I'll get in touch with Erv. Had no idea he was UK based.

Quote Originally Posted by thela stenting View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I'll get in touch with Erv. Had no idea he was UK based.
    He’s not. But he does cover Europe (including the UK).
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com