Thread: Hello TCSS Forum!!!

Default Hello TCSS Forum!!!

Hello everyone! Kaimod here. I'm 37 today from Lakeland, Florida. I'm new to the saber game. I'm gathering everything for my first build. I bought a empty hilt and now waiting for most of the parts to get here. It's going to be the first time I've ever built a saber but I've been reading a lot and learning a lot and watching videos I can't wait to get started. I'm waiting for the NeoPixel PCB connectors to be back in stock. This and the adapter are my last two parts I'm waiting to purchase. I hope everyone has a good day. Take care! MTFBWY!!!
    Last edited by Kaimod; 06-12-2019 at 08:01 AM.

Welcome to the Forums!
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Forgetful Jedi Knight View Post
    Welcome to the Forums!
    Thank you Forgetful Jedi Knight!

Welcome to the forums Kaimod! Looking forward to seeing what you create! I did a build log for my first build and am so grateful I did. Its always neat to go back and re-live the build. See you around!

Quote Originally Posted by djmehs View Post
    Welcome to the forums Kaimod! Looking forward to seeing what you create! I did a build log for my first build and am so grateful I did. Its always neat to go back and re-live the build. See you around!
    Thank you. Once everything comes in for my build I'm going to try and keep a good log.