Thread: If I ordered two powder coated main bodies, how soon would I get them (will explain)

Default If I ordered two powder coated main bodies, how soon would I get them (will explain)

I was rushing to get back to a job soon enough well before my convention but I only managed to get in about two weeks ago. My con is in a month (May 16th) and I seriously need to get two orders (which I will place on the 17th) of MHSv1 hilt style 2 powder coated and delivered to me at least 4-5 days before the con so I can work on the actual electronics and make sure everything fits without problem and all. I really wish I could've done it sooner but alas jobs aren't too easy to find and I'm only now getting paid. Please tell me if there's any way I can ensure I get the powder coating in time for the con!

That would depend entirely on Tim and how much of a Powder Coating backlog he has.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Is he on the forum? I need to know if i should attempt to just spray paint them or not because it might cut too close to the con.

He OWNS the Forum, and The Custom Saber Shop. You can email him at sales@thecustomsabershop.com
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks. I have sent him an email.