Hello friends!

I am new to the Saberbuilder scene and i wanted to start with a Lightsaber, which has been the first one i ever saw on the TV. So i got myself a Graflex Kit and many other Parts for my very first Neopixel Graflex powered by Proffieboard and 1" Blades.

Now, i have seen some video guides on how to build a graflex (didn't finished them yet though) but since all of them use the included 7/8" Bladeholders, i wanted to know more before i go and screw any more holes in the Bladeholder i got from TCSS. It is about the placement of the Neopixel Hilt Side Adapter (also delivered by TCSS) and where in the Bladeholder it should be mounted with a retention screw. So the question is, using the picture from TCSS's shop below, the little hole in midst of the Bladeholder, is this one meant to be the place for the retention screw to hold the Hilt Side Adapter? And if so, where exactly should i place the Adapter to be hold with that one? Lower End, just in the middle or top end of the Adapter? Any advice here would be great!