Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My dismantled ultrasabers

  1. #1

    Default My dismantled other guys saber

    This was a saber from the other guys that was way too big with depressing electronics.. I took the shroud off and added a TCSS emitter and thumb screw to it, drilled and tapped some holes for the brass screws, and about to add a brass covertec in the empty hole you see..I've got all TCSS internals except for the soundboard. Full color changing RGB and unlimited of my favorite sabers now!!
    Last edited by Son_of_a_Sith; 03-14-2019 at 07:13 PM.

  2. #2


    Definitely looks a lot better.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts