Hello there!
I'm a longtime star wars fan looking to up my game in the lightsaber community. I love CSS and have been using the MHS builder for years. The time has come for me to make my first steps into a larger world.
So I was originally going to do an all MWS for ease and quick customizations on the go. However, with Neopixel, I think I've found my true love. I'll be smacking the blade against my kid brother's but not hard enough to cause any real damage with a thick walled system. Okay, here is my cart:

Blade Electronics
Nano Biscotte Sound Module V4
MWS Short Momentary 16mm AV Switch – Black (Red Ring)
Saber Essentials 28mm Stealth V2 Speaker
MWS Recharge Port
Panasonic Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 3400mAh PCB Protected Rechargeable Battery
Red LED indicator
26 gauge wire (sold by the foot)
JST connector kit male and female

Hilt parts
Hilt Style 5 (7" Fluted double female threaded connector)
Activation box style 5
Box 2,3,5,6 Mounting holes service
MHS ribbed extension
MHSV1 Blade Holder Style 17
MPS Pommel style 3 v3
MPS insert style 12
MPS Clip

Neopixel parts
MHSv1 speaker mount Style 5 - For 28mm Speakers
Pre-Soldered NeoPixel PCB connector and 11 pin set
Foam tube for 7/8" thin and 1" thick tubes V2
1" Thick Walled NeoPixel Blade Adapter
1" Thin walled Trans White parabolic Neopixel blade tip
MHS V1 NeoPixel Hilt Side Adapter V2
1" Thick walled Trans White PolyC 40" long

Other than the actual LED strips which I'll be buying separately, is there anything I'm missing? Are there any recommendations?
I liked the idea of using an Aux switch to change colors and fonts on the go, but that would require a board twice the price and I am trying to stay at least somewhat reasonable.
Am I wrong that a long press of the power button will be able to give me a "switch fonts" feature between 3 fonts? And in switching fonts I can have those fonts with different colors setup for them? So if I want to change between blue, red, and orange/yellow I would just assign them to different sound fonts?
I know I'll need some resistors too but I was planning on picking them up at my local hardware store.
Thank you in advance for any advice! I'm trying to order all the parts for delivery around March 8th so I can spend my last spring break building my saber.
(Also, yes it's a pretty long hilt, but I'm a big guy so it fits.)

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 10.44.23 AM.jpg