Thread: Prizm 5.1 neopixel help needed

Default Prizm 5.1 neopixel help needed

So I have triple checked my wiring for my prizm build. My battery is fully charged. Before you ask.
    What happens when I turn it on it works until I activate clash, or press aux to activate flash. Multi bolt works sound works and color change works.
    What is different from the manual is I added two wires for positive from the board to the neopixel blade, and I have 142 leds per string, and I have two strings connected together. I am using 24awg silicone coated wire. I'm also using the Panasonic Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 3400mAh PCB Protected battery from css.

I am worried that I only need 1 wire for positive, and that I need to shorten my lightsaber blade.

Can anyone confirm that, or give me any suggestions.

Thank you for your time.

And what happens when you push the aux button. Also, are you using a 10 or 15A draw battery?
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

So I am using a 10a battery, and when I press aux and blaster bolt will work. If I press aux and it goes to flash or blade lock flicker it will shut off. Also if i switch profiles it will make the beeps of a switch, but then i have to reset the saber again to get it to turn on.

Do you think I should get the 15a battery, they didn't have it on CSS when I made my order but its available now, I am thinking my blade is to long and wanting to goto around 34in. I'm thinking reducing the amount of leds will help.
    Last edited by Dd250032; 02-10-2019 at 01:03 PM.

So I double checked my battery and its 4.8a output not the 10a high drain battery. So I am going to order the 10a and 15a battery. So I can test each. I can always use extra batteries.