Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro Black Series Lightsabers

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Default Hasbro Black Series Lightsabers

Vader = Current conversion kit will work but you need to relocate the sound module to the rear housing. Be careful not to break the sound module taking it apart.

Yoda = Will not work unless someone figures out how to cut off part of the sound module and still have it function =)

Luke = No idea yet

Kylo Ren = We will be working on a kit for it
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

excellent, thank you! you can count me in on a luke conversion!

Any update on the kylo Ren kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Venobi View Post
    Any update on the kylo Ren kit?
    It's being worked on.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Venobi View Post
    Any pics?
    I'm sure there will be some if/when it's available in the store, or a tutorial is published.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Is the conversion kit started building yet?

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

It is going to be tricky.. it seems most of the new ones will be due to the way they made the sound module part of the blade. The sound module is extra long now and as far as I know cannot be shortened which takes away the space for the blade holder. It would be easier if you changed to a NB in it I suppose but I am not sure I want to design kits requiring that.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    It is going to be tricky.. it seems most of the new ones will be due to the way they made the sound module part of the blade. The sound module is extra long now and as far as I know cannot be shortened which takes away the space for the blade holder. It would be easier if you changed to a NB in it I suppose but I am not sure I want to design kits requiring that.
    Could it be possible to take the original sound module and make the whole thing out of aluminum but modified to take the led module?

I would also like to ask you, if you will make a Rotj Darth Vader emitter and a Rotj Darth Vader controll box.is there any possibility if you would sell force fx vertical wall mounts again?

thanks again
    sincerely Darth_Venobi